Monday, April 29, 2013

Atostogų rašinėlio konkursas


Nijolė Cibitienė, Kalbis L2, Šilalė

My Best Holidays


I had many holidays: boring and interesting, fun and too long, warm and cold. But my best holiday is in my dreams.


It must be at the wild nature near the river or sea. The weather is warm. There I am and... Actually, I prefer to be only with myself because if there are more people, then the mode of life begins. I hate household works, because they devour our time and deprive the joy of life. So, my dream holiday is my holiday without the mode of life: the wild nature, I, my dog and maybe my cat. The food is simple: fish from the river, berries from the forest, and only coffee from civilization. The book? Why not? The book such as „Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance“ would be a good choice.


One week of natural existence, with missing people, with knowing that you can return to them when you want.



No comments:

Post a Comment